These are some of the most frequently asked questions I get. If you still got some questions and need answers, just email me at HEYOBCESSORY@YAHOO.COM
DO YOU HAVE A STORE?
There is a pop up Starting October 13th 2018 - December 31st 2018, you can find The Obcessory popped up at 929 Main Street in Wakefield MA, 01880, inside Body Glow Beauty Lounge.
HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
The best way to get in touch is through email at HEYOBCESSORY@YAHOO.COM or you can always DM me on Instagram or Facebook.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders placed Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) usually will ship out the same day if it is placed before 11AM (est) and as long as your payment is verified and accepted. Most deliveries will take between 1-5 business days, depending on what type of shipping is chosen.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
If you aren’t Obcessed with your purchase, you have 10 days to initiate a return from the day you received it for STORE CREDIT ONLY. Items must be unworn, and in the original packaging. All SALE items are FINAL SALE, You can find the full return policy here.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
You can initiate a return within 10 days of your order being received.
- You must email your NAME & ORDER # & ITEM RETURNING
- Please allow approx. 24 hours for me to get back to you to initiate your return
- Once your return is authorized, you can ship your item(s) back, but make sure it is within 3 business days of authorization. Shipping costs for reasons other than damages are at the you, the customers, cost, I suggest using USPS to send back for the cheapest option.
MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED, WHAT DO I DO?
You must claim your damaged item within 3 days of receiving it.
- You MUST email your NAME & ORDER #, ITEM DAMAGED & PICTURE.
- Please allow approx. 24 hours for me to get back to you to initiate your return & send a return label.
- Once your return is authorized, you can ship your item(s) back, but make sure it is within 3 business days of authorization.
THE ITEM I BOUGHT JUST WENT ON SALE, CAN I GET A PRICE ADJUSTMENT?
Sorry, at this time we don’t offer price adjustments.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOLD FILLED, GOLD VERMEIL AND GOLD PLATED?
You’ll notice on descriptions there is a bunch of info including if your piece is gold-plated, vermeil or filled. So what the hell does any of that mean? Well here is the difference between them all!
GOLD PLATED jewelry are pieces that are mainly made of a base metal like steel, brass or sterling silver, that are dipped into a gold bath that creates a layer over the base. After it goes for a bath, an electric current is applied and another thin layer of gold bonds all the layers together.
GOLD VERMEIL jewelry follows a similar process, usually on a base of sterling silver, except that it's dipped for a longer period of time, giving it a thickness of at least 2 microns. This longer dip creates a thicker layer of plating which makes these pieces a little more expensive than gold-plated because of their longer lasting quality. Vermeil jewels will also last a lot longer than regular plated with the proper care.
GOLD FILLED jewelry is when a number of gold layers get permanently bonded to a brass or sterling silver piece, using heat and pressure. Gold filled jewelry will never lose it’s golden color. Because of this permanent bonding, you’ll notice that this type of jewelry will be more expensive, but can last a lifetime!