CARE FOR YOUR NEW OBCESSIONS
Here’s a few tips to keep your jewelry look the their best and you just as obsessed as the day you got them!
- Although all of our jewelry is gold plated or gold filled and can get wet - we suggest not keeping it in water for long periods of time & taking off when showering - and def suggest to avoid wearing them in pools or the ocean, the chemicals and salt can wear down your jewels - so wear with care ♡
- Your jewels should be the last thing you put on when getting ready. Avoid direct contact with moisturizers, oils, perfume and other beauty products - let it all dry or set before you accessorize.
- Wipe down your jewelry with a cloth of 100% cotton or a jewelry cleaning cloth daily - and every month give it a little extra loving and give them a delicate but deep clean like this.
- All of us are different, including how our jewels react with our body chemistry.
- When you’re not wearing your jewels - store them in a jewelry box or bag to prevent any damage, oxidization or tarnishing.
To keep your fashion sunnies in their best shape, make sure you are giving them extra love, if you don't take care of them, you might notice scratched lenses, damaged frames and warped shapes. Follow these few tips:
- Avoid throwing your sunglasses around or to the depths of the bottom of your bag, keep them in a protective case when they're not on your face!
- Avoid the habit of sliding them to the top of your head, this stretches out the arms, resulting in them falling off your face! (noone wants that)
- Keep out of contact with chemicals. When you need to clean your lenses, use a microfiber cloth and cleaner made for lenses. Don't use the edge of your shirt or a towel, you might scratch your beloved babes!
Because our candles are soy, they burn longer than paraffin candles (plus they are better for you - no toxic fumes in your space!) WINNING!
For best results when burning your new sweet scents:
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting every time.
- Burn your candles in 3-4 hour increments.
- Make sure that the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar/candle before blowing out, if you don't your candle will not burn evenly next time.
- Always keep an eye on your candles, don't leave them unattended!
When your candle is done burning, reuse the jar for something cool, like storing your make up brushes, unique little cups, use for DIY home decor and so much more!
DO YOU HAVE A STORE?
YES! We finally have a store! Find us at 364 Main Street, Suite 3 in Wakefield MA.
Shop IRL Tuesday - Friday 11A - 5P and Saturday 10a - 2P