CARE FOR YOUR NEW OBCESSIONS
I take pride in curating the best collections and getting you jewelry and accessories you will #BeObcessed with! So here are a few tips for your new babies once they get to you!
- Most of our jewelry is known as “costume jewelry’ and is mostly plated (unless otherwise stated in its’ description or on its’ packaging) so in time it may tarnish.
- To preserve your jewels and make them last their longest, keep them away from any cleaning agents, don’t shower with them, wash dishes or leave them on when you swim. Also avoid applying makeup, lotion or doing your hair when wearing your jewels to keep them at their absolute best!
- When you’re done with your jewels for the day, try to wipe them down with a soft cloth to rid them of the natural oils from your body that may cause normal wear and tear.
- It is recommended to keep your jewelry stored in a cool, dry place like a jewelry box with it’s lid closed. Some pieces from The Obcessory may come with it’s own special brand packaging that you may keep your jewelry in!
To keep your fashion sunnies in their best shape, make sure you are giving them extra love, if you don't take care of them, you might notice scratched lenses, damaged frames and warped shapes. Follow these few tips:
- Avoid throwing your sunglasses around or to the depths of the bottom of your bag, keep them in a protective case when they're not on your face!
- Avoid the habit of sliding them to the top of your head, this stretches out the arms, resulting in them falling off your face! (noone wants that)
- Keep out of contact with chemicals. When you need to clean your lenses, use a microfiber cloth and cleaner made for lenses. Don't use the edge of your shirt or a towel, you might scratch your beloved babes!
Because our candles are soy, they burn longer than paraffin candles (plus they are better for you - no toxic fumes in your space!) WINNING!
For best results when burning your new sweet scents:
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting every time.
- Burn your candles in 3-4 hour increments.
- Make sure that the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar/candle before blowing out, if you don't your candle will not burn evenly next time.
- Always keep an eye on your candles, don't leave them unattended!
When your candle is done burning, reuse the jar for something cool, like storing your make up brushes, unique little cups, use for DIY home decor and so much more!