Wear your heart on your wrist! The Danielle Bracelet features a gold pave heart for a bit of bling while connecting a gold link chain. (p.s. ditch the chain and add the heart to your favorite necklace or other bracelet for your own unique touch!)
- 14K Gold filled pave heart
- Heart measures 16mm x 16mm
- 16K Gold chain
- Measures 7"
- Nickel Free
The Danielle Bracelet is part of The AG Collection. Each piece is designed and named after each one of Andrea's cousins. Check our instagram highlight for more details behind each piece! ♡
Care For Your Jewels
Here’s a few tips to keep your jewelry look the their best and you just as obsessed as the day you got them!
• Although all of our jewelry is gold plated or gold filled and can get wet - we still suggest removing when showering - and def suggest to avoid wearing them in pools or the ocean, the chemicals and salt can wear down your jewels - so wear with care ♡
• Your jewels should be the last thing you put on when getting ready. Avoid direct contact with moisturizers, oils, perfume and other beauty products - let it all dry or set before you accessorize.
• When you’re not wearing your jewels - store them in a jewelry box or bag to prevent any damage, oxidization or tarnishing.
• Wipe down your jewelry with a cloth of 100% cotton or a jewelry cleaning cloth daily - and every month give it a little extra loving and give them a delicate but deep clean like this.
We ship orders Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
We offer USPS & UPS shipping options.
Check our shipping page if you need more shipping info
Returns are eligible within 10 days of receiving your order.
Returns can only be refunded in the form of the original payment or store credit to put towards a future order.
All sale items and earrings are final sale. NO EXCEPTIONS- Sale items are marked ending in .99 (ie. an item marked down to $12.99)
Items must be in original condition, with original packaging and must show no signs of wear or damage.The Obcessory has the right to refuse any return.
Shipping is non-refundable.
Check our returns page if you need more info.